Thursday, January 27, 2011

Helpful Tips...along the way

Things that I have found extremely helpful:

- Prayer

- Ice-packs - I lived in these for the first three weeks


- Understanding and supportive family & friends (a must!!!)


- Syringes (lots of them!!! and clip the tip to allow for easy suction) I sure wish someone would have told me this early on!!


- Children's toothbrush (a must!)


- Frozen Fruit (Costco, large bag mixed frozen fruit - great price)


- Stuff for smoothies: O.J., Milk, Vanilla ice-cream, Vanilla yogurt, frozen fruit


- Homemade soups


- GE Individual Cup Blender


- Cream of Wheat (starting week three, I had a bowl each morning via syringe)


- Herbie Heat Pack (I was allowed to apply heat in week three) this really helped with the pain!!!


- WaterPic


- Humidifier

I'm sure there are many more items....I am forgetting - more to follow


No comments:

Post a Comment