Tuesday, January 11, 2011

DAY THREE : FRIDAY

Day Three


I'm being released from the hospital to go home....I'm scared to death and in pain if you can't tell from the picture. I was blessed to have a sweet dear girlfriend that happens to be a nurse and works nearby come by and whip things into shape. She tracked down nurses, got my medicines, helped me get dressed and so much more. I'm numb from my eyes all the way down to my neck. It's hard to explain a numb feeling but pain like I've never experienced before. My vision is extremely blurry, swelling, and bruising. Looks like I was in a really bad fight and I didn't win.




















When released we had to go to my oral surgeon's office for x-rays - thankfully it's all connected within the hospital because I was feeling pretty rough.





Pictures of my new hardware for life





No comments:

Post a Comment